lundi 21 juin 2010

Alice Cooper @ Hellfest in Clisson, June 19 2010

Alice Cooper @ Hellfest in Clisson
June 19 2010 11:35 PM


The legendary ALICE COOPER is headlining this second day of the Hellfest.
Unlike Twisted Sister which were playing this afternoon Alice Cooper is still releasing new albums every two years & like many "old" artists the audience just wanna hear the old favorites

Alice Cooper is putting a great show as always with lots of stage props : Gallows pole, Guillotine,huge serynge ....
Hes' cut into pieces, decapitated, hang, shot but he's always winning in the end.
It's a best of setlist with a couple of new songs (from "Theatre of death" ?) thrown in.

I thought his voice was a bit weak from time to time.
Once again he has new musicians with him and they are perfect
Great gig.

SETLIST (tbc):
    1. School's Out (Part)
    2. No More Mr. Nice Guy
    3. Under My Wheels
    4. I'm Eighteen
    5. Wicked Young Man
    6. Ballad Of Dwight Fry
    7. Go To Hell
    8. Guilty
    9. Cold Ethyl
    10. Poison
    11. From The Inside
    12. Nurse Rozetta
    13. Be My Lover
    14. Only Women Bleed
    15. I Never Cry
    16. Black Widow Jam
    17. Vengeance Is Mine
    18. Dirty Diamonds
    19. Billion Dollar Babies
    20. Killer
    21. I Love The Dead
    22. Feed My Frankenstein
    23. Elected
    24. School's Out


Time to go to bed for Rockerparis.