samedi 18 septembre 2010

U2 @ Stade de France, Paris Sept 18 2010

SdF 2009

We didn't go but here's the setlist and click on links for videos, enjoy !

SETLIST: (From U2France )

Intro
Return of the Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until the End of the World
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
North Star
Mercy
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (remix) - Two Tribes - Relax
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On - You’ll Never Walk Alone
Encore :
One
Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Check our beautiful Pics & video from the shows last year :
Stade de France July 11 2009
Stade de France July 12, 1st Part
Stade de France July 12, 2nd Part